Contract Administrator / Project Coordinator
HYG is a premium development firm with high-end residential and commercial projects stretching across the NSW region. With a strong pipeline of landmark projects within Sydney metropolitan areas, the organisation has seen thriving growth since its inception.
Situated in the heart of Chatswood CBD, the organisation has recently seen rapid expansion of its construction team due to its strong pipeline of ongoing projects.
Working in alongside the senior CA’s, this is an excellent learning opportunity for a junior CA professional to join a premium business who are committed to their employees’ career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working closely with the Senior Contract Admin/Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring comprehensive project records are established and maintained.
- Purchasing materials for projects including raising purchase orders
- Ensure company databases and filing, including project tracking are kept up to date with accurate information showing the current status of projects.
- Ability to work both in the field and an office environment.
- Assist with tenders and compiling tender documentation and assisting with tender submission.
- Liaise with various stakeholders both internally and externally, including project team, clients, suppliers, consultants and contractors as required to clarify project requirements and obtain pricing information.
- Assist with OH&S and QA documentation.
- Assist with creation of project documentation on commencement and completion.
- Assist in administering EOT, Delay Notice, Variation from subcontractors.
- Assist in preparation and review of all subcontractor and supplier contracts that are drawn up, issued and administered according to the budget and scope of works.
- Administer and manage the rectification of defects.
Ideal Applicants will have:
- Up to 1 year of relevant local experience in construction or relevant industry.
- Experience in internships and student industry placements are welcome to apply!
- Experience and knowledge of the project life cycle including DA, CC, construction, OC and defects would be beneficial.
- Proficient in relevant software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Projects.
- Experience in estimating software such as Cubit or Costx would be beneficial, but not required.
- Diploma/Degree in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar discipline.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player with a can-do attitude and strong attention to detail.
- Strong learning ability and adapting to new environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to know more about the role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
HYG are stout advocators of a collaborative culture and employee wellbeing, come join the team!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com or contact us to know more about us!