Bookkeeper / Assistant Accountant
HYG is a premium development firm with high-end residential and commercial projects stretching across the NSW region. With a strong pipeline of landmark projects, the organisation has seen thriving growth since inception.
Located in Chatswood CBD, the organisation is currently experiencing an influx of active projects and are looking for an Bookkeeper or Assistant Accountant to support and grow their accounting department.
The position is expected to work closely in team collaborations and gain exposure to the internal accounting processes and project cycles of a real-estate developer. A great learning opportunity for those hoping to build upon their professional career in accounting.
Working closely with the Senior Accountant, the position will be responsible for:
- Obtaining authorisation and processing of invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Setting up and management of creditor accounts and expense payments.
- Preparing payments allocation and remittance advice.
- Reconcile AP trial balance to creditor statements on a monthly basis.
- Corporate credit cards reconciliation & allocation
- Complete new credit application forms
- Assisting reconciling expenditure budget against targeted quotations.
- Liaising with the Construction department on amounts payable.
- Organising expense invoices and liaising with suppliers and relevant staff.
- Assisting with monthly reports and other internal financial statements.
Ideal Applicants will preferably have:
- Bilingual fluency in written and verbal – Mandarin & English.
- 1+ year experience in accounting role.
- High attention to detail in data entry tasks.
- Proven communication skills with stakeholders and managers.
- Proficiency in Xero and Microsoft Excel.
- A Bachelor Degree or relevant qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- Self-starter attitude and willingness to learn.
- Complimentary ON-SITE PARKING in Chatswood CBD!
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to know more about the role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
HYG are stout advocators of a collaborative culture and employee wellbeing, come join the team!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us!